Geemarc Amplidect 295 TWIN PACK includes your favorite Amplidect 295 with an additional handset. Amplidect295 – cordless phone and answering machine allows flexibility of taking the phone with you and when you can’t take the call, allow the caller to leave a message. The handset can be amplified by up to 30 decibels by a press of a button. The really loud ring on the handset combined with 10 different ring tones makes sure you don’t miss that call. The handset allows up to 50 numbers to be stored in the phone book. Scrolling through the last ten numbers on the phone allows you to dial any one of these numbers at a press of a button. The answerphone can record up to 15 minutes of messages. A great feature is that you can call in and retrieve your messages remotely. Large display with black font on a white background give great contrast for easy reading. Talk time is 8 hours, standby time is 4 days between charges. Outdoor range is up to 300m and indoor up to 50m. A mains lead and phone cord as well as batteries and user guide are provided in the box. You can pair up to 4 additional handsets to your AMPLIDECT295 and enjoy telephone conversations everywhere in your home: the range goes from 30 meters indoors up to an incredible 80 meters outdoors! If you rely on the T position of your hearing aid to use your cordless telephone, then the Geemarc AMPLIDECT295 is the ideal solution for you! Its innovative circuitry has been designed specifically to allow for maximum hearing aid compatibility when used with a hearing instrument on the T position, keeping interferences to a minimum, for a clear sound free of feedback.
- Hearing Aid Compatible ; Outdoor range 300 meters , Indoor Range 50 meters
- Adjustable receiving volume : up to 30dB ; Caller ID & Answering Machine
- Ringer level: 70dB on the handset; 80dB on the base ; Compatible with AmpliDect295 Additional Handset & PhotoDect295
- MULTI HANDSET- Ability to connect 4 bases and up to 5 handsets. 1 battery ni-Mh 2.4V 500mA
- The product is designed for people with low to medium hearing loss