BRESSER MikrOkular Full HD eyepiece camera
Eyepiece camera with resolution 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD); Includes different adapters for various microscopes and also for telescopes as well as capturing software compatible with Win 7 / 8 / 10. With this camera you can capture images and video, and document your microscope observations or share it with others. Ideal for hobby, school and work.
– eyepiece camera, metal housing
– resolution 1920 x 1080 Pixel, Full HD
– Pixel size: 3×3 µm
– 23,2mm barrel, integrated UV/IR blocking filter
– Adapter for various microscopes and telescopes included
– included adapters: 30mm; 30,5mm; 31,7mm (1,25″). Telescope adapter includes filter thread for 1,25″ filters
-Built-in display: N
-Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8
Ports & interfaces
-USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1
Weight & dimensions
-Width: 23.2 mm
-Sensor type: CMOS
-Photo mode: Y
-Image formats supported: BMP,JPG,PNG,TIF
-GPS (satellite): N
-HD type: Full HD
-Maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
-Video formats supported: AVI
-Package weight: 224 g
-Cables included: USB
-User guide: Y
-Bundled software: CamLabLite
-Colour of product: Black
- A powerful Full HD eyepiece camera for telescopes and microscopes with a resolution of 1920 x 1080px. You can create images and videos of your examinations in great quality.
- The sensitive and high-resolution C-MOS sensor enables razor sharp images with a pixel size of 3×3 µm. Via USB 2.0 the camera is connected to the computer.
- Videos are recorded in avi format and images in jpg, bmp, tif, png formats. The multilingual software is compatible with the latest operating systems (WIN 7/8/10).
- Dimensions: 27x27x40 mm / Weight: 31.8 g; Power supply via the included usb-cable
- Scope of delivery: camera module including dust cover; USB cable; software CD; adapter 30 mm, 30.5mm, 31.7mm (31.7mm with locking screw)