QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II with Google Assistant built in, Black
The best from Bose.
Now with the Google Assistant built in.
QuietComfort wireless headphones II are engineered with world-class noise cancellation. And now they’re even better. With the Google Assistant built in, you can play music, receive texts and get answers without glancing at your phone.
Now you’re talking
QC35 IIs have the Google Assistant built right into the headphones. That means you can play music, receive texts, manage your daily tasks and get answers—all with your voice. Just press and hold the Action button, and start a conversation with your Assistant. And the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II still feature our world-class noise cancelling technology that blocks noise and lets you lose yourself in your music.
Flip the switch. Get the feeling.
You know the feeling. The kind you get when the rest of the world me
- Industry leading wireless headphones let you adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment
- Volume optimised EQ makes your music always sound its best, whether you turn it up on an aeroplane, or turn it down while at the office
- Noise rejecting dual microphone system for clear phone calls and voice access to your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts for hassle-free wireless connections. Audio cable is 119.9 cm
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
- Want to talk to Amazon Alexa on your headphones? Now you can. With the latest software update to QC35 II headphones, you can ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check the weather and more.
- This product comes with a USB cable that needs to be plugged into the micro-USB connector of the headphone. The other end of the USB cable needs to be plugged into a USB wall charger or computer that is powered on. A wall charger is not included for this product