A versatile art projector for the beginning artist or crafter and Artograph’s bestseller. The Tracer® enlarges any design or pattern onto a wall or easel from 2 to 14 times the original size. Projected image can be easily traced and colored as desired. No set-up necessary and simple to operate. 23 watt spiral fluorescent lamp included. Dark room required. This projector can take originals of up to 13 cm x 13 cm and project on to a screen/wall etc enlarging your image 2x to 14x which equates to 7ft in actual size (depending on original size). It has a 100w bulb and is powered by mains electricity, it also has a focus ring to focus your image onto the projection screen. Dark room required. It measures 15cm wide, 32cm long and 23cm high. Weight is 1.2kg. To sum up:. 1. Simply place the original in the copy area of the projector. Basic directions to get you started. 2. Enlarge the image by changing the projection distance. 3. Adjust the lens to sharpen focus, then trace around the outline, drawing in as much detail as you need.
- A Versatile Art Projector for the beginner artist or crafter
- Enlarges flat artwork and small 3-D objects from 2 up to 14 times onto any vertical surface
- Horizontal projection onto any vertical surface
- Illumination 23 watt fluorescent bulb included
- Suitable for artists aged twelve and over