Amazon Black Echo Spot ECHO SPOT BLACK Access Points
- Echo Spot is designed to fit anywhere in your home. Use 2nd generation far-field voice recognition to watch video flash briefings, see music lyrics (UK only), weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free. Just ask.
- Echo Spot connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service to play music, read the news, answer questions, set music alarms, control your smart home, and more.
- Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and see lyrics (UK only) with Amazon Music. Also, stream music and books from Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and Audible.
- Use the built-in speaker or connect to speakers through Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm stereo cable. With multi-room music, you can play music on your Echo devices in different rooms (available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify. Bluetooth not supported).
- Control your compatible smart home devices. Ask Alexa to turn on your lights, show baby monitors and front door cameras, and lock your doors. Plus, control your thermostats, plugs and more.
- Call almost anyone hands-free including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only), other Echo devices and Skype. Link your Vodafone account to make and receive mobile calls. Make video calls to other Echo devices with a screen, the Alexa app or Skype. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- With thousands of skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features. Just ask Alexa to track your fitness goals, order a pizza, get train times and more.
- Echo Spot is built with multiple layers of protection and privacy controls. You can press the ‘microphone/camera off’ button to electronically disconnect the microphones and camera.